[Nitro] [NITRO] Feature request: create a deep copy method for managed Og clases

vseguip at gmail.com vseguip at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 05:59:58 EST 2006

Hi,
  It would be fine if Nitro featured a way to copy existing objects in
the Database.Ideally, it should be able to copy the record in the
table and (optionally) recurse through all weak entities and copy them
too. For instance suppose we have the following schema:

                  AtoB --------- has _many ---------- AtoBprops

If I copy an object of class A  then it sould copythe record in the
table, and optionally recursively copy all AtoB and AtoBprops but not
the related B object since B entities are not weak.

Cheers,
  V. Seguí