[Nitro] patch not included in 0.27.0?

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 03:54:01 EST 2006

If I remember correctly, I either added the patch, or the patch was not needed.
Epiperak's error report for schema_inheritance was not valid (In fact
I added emanuels example as a test case that passes.)

However I will investigate your patch again. Thanks for pointing this out!

-g.

http://www.gmosx.com
http://www.navel.gr
http://www.nitrohq.com