[Nitro] patch not included in 0.27.0?

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 16:13:09 EST 2006

On 1/19/06, Aidan Rogers <aidan at yoyo.org> wrote:

> George,
>
> I submitted a patch to the ML on 9th January to fix a
> schema_inheritance bug in Og.  This patch didn't make it into 0.27.0
> (I know, because my app broke again!).  Was this deliberate, or an
> oversight?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Aidan

I don't know about George, but it was an oversight on my part. I'd decided
to send out a Friday (for me at least) email of outstanding patches and
didn't last week because I thought we were all caught up.

My apologies to you.

And, since your email is a good segue, I've been looking at Trac since it
seems to be in our near future and noticed it integrates rather heavily with
Subversion. Will we be switching from Darcs? I have no preference between
them, just curious.