[Nitro] Og name clashes with Gtk2

Rob Pitt rob at motionpath.com
Sat Jan 14 07:24:53 EST 2006

I noticed some discussion on IRC about changing the method name for
properties. I am against this as some of our libraries do use the
property method and i think it is well named. A better solution would be
to change the manageable check to be more intelligent. Perhaps objects
should export a method can_be_og_managed? or similar.