[Nitro] Nitro templating question

James Britt james_b at neurogami.com
Wed Jan 11 13:24:32 EST 2006

George Moschovitis wrote:

> James,
> I improved elements quite a bit. Now you can place xhtml files in
> Element.template_root
> (typically /element or /src/element') and Nitro automatically converts
> them to Elements. I also added a simple Layout helper if you want to
> be compatible with Rails. Not enabled by default (because i think
> Layout sucks).

Please don't misunderstand; I was not and am not looking for any sort of
Rails compatibility.  I used Rails as an example for what I consider a
fairly common templating technique, one I happen to find handy, perhaps
because it is familiar to me.

But thanks for the changes; I'll go grab the repo stuff