[Nitro] Installing Trac

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 12:03:10 EST 2006

> I wish we had something like that. What do you think ?

Ok, will *try* to setup this over the next days. I hope Tasos
Koutoumanos will have some time to help me with this.

Btw, in the next week I plan to announce a new initiative for the
further development of Nitro/Og. In short, I think that it is
beneficial for the project to build a team of core developers with
repository admin rights. Everyone who would like to help here, let me
know. More details about this real soon ;-)