[Nitro] scgi questions

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 05:09:47 EST 2006

> respecting Nitro::Server.port setting for example. I think removing
> the scgi_service script and merge it into nitro/server/runner.rb would
> clarify things a lot.
> A near-zero configuration for scgi will be useful.
> Expect a patch soon ;)

Yeap this is useful! I would love to see a patch (I am quite busy with
a lot of things at the moment).

Please note that at some point in the future I would like to add an
alternative method of starting Nitro applications (along with the
current Run/Runner method). I have not finalized the details yet
though. But Runner will stay so your scgi patch for Runner is more
than welcome.

regards,
George.

--