[Nitro] scgi questions

guillaume pierronnet guillaume.pierronnet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 04:37:58 EST 2006

i'm currently patching Nitro to support scgi more "naturally", by
respecting Nitro::Server.port setting for example. I think removing
the scgi_service script and merge it into nitro/server/runner.rb would
clarify things a lot.
A near-zero configuration for scgi will be useful.

Expect a patch soon ;)

Guillaume