[Nitro] Nitro templating question

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 04:12:24 EST 2006

> matter.  I'd like to see it, because I think that's something I would
> use, but since Ruby/Nitro makes it easy to alter things, it isn't essential.

will add...

> I've been a big fan of convention over configuration since the late
> '90s, and I like the idea that if I simple name something correctly and
> place it in a reasonable spot, Nitro will just Do The Right Thing.

Nitro is adding some conventions recently. For example autosearch for
the template root in
tempate, src/template and public in the repo version. However I prefer
to add conventions at the end and make sure that you can always
configure things if you want to.

> For example, if I have a file named main.layout.xhtml in my templates
> ..
> need to say so, or they could explicitly request the use of a different
> layout.

ok will add something similar that fits with the current nitro
architecture. Stay tuned ;-)

-g.

--
http://www.gmosx.com