[Nitro] PATCH: schema_inheritance

Aidan Rogers aidan at yoyo.org
Sun Jan 8 23:08:47 EST 2006

In answer to my own question, here is a patch.  I've not used diff/
patch for quite a while, so unsure of the protocol.

I've tested it with my own application, as well as with a small test
app (which I've also attached - it would be easily turned into a test
case, but I don't have my environment set up to run the regular nitro
test cases).

Please let me know if I've done anything crazy :-)

Aidan