[Nitro] scgi questions

James Britt james_b at neurogami.com
Sun Jan 8 18:21:00 EST 2006

rob wrote:
> I don't know specifically about your issue but a clue could be
> obtained by typing:
> grep -r 9999 /path/to/nitro/directory
> then looking at the corresponding file. This will reveal where 9999
> is being hard-coded, if it is.

That value is assigned as the port number in lib/nitro/server.rb.

My hunch is that configuration values are never passed on to the actual
Webrick server, so it just stay at the default.

As an experiment I added faulty markup to scgi.yaml; I got a parsing
error when I ran scgi_ctl, so I know it is finding and reading the
config file.  But after that, it seems the values are never properly
passed on.