[Nitro] Nitro templating question

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 22:32:39 EST 2006

I think the closest thing to Rails layouts would be the Page tag. The best
place to take a look at it might be in the skin.rb file in src
subdirectories of flare or spark. Even a gen app xxx will create one, so you
can take a look at it in the nitro/proto directory.

Typical usage is
<Page>
<!-- insert body here. -->
</Page>

Although, now that I think about it, you can probably define a
layout.xhtmlfile and then use <render href="/layout.xhtml" />

Hope that helps.

bryan