[Nitro] Nitro templating question

James Britt james_b at neurogami.com
Fri Jan 6 21:50:13 EST 2006

Does Nitro have something similar to "layouts" in Rails?

This is were you can define a main template for a controller, and have
sub-templates for each action.

I have  group of pages with the same header, footer, and so on, but the
main body varies, and I'd like to just have a single "shell" template
and plug in the guts that differ for each page.

(I looked around the wiki, but didn't see it, nor did anything jump out
at me in Nitro 0.26 examples, but if I missed something, please tell me.)

Thanks,

James Britt