[Nitro] Ruby syntax coloring on Nitro wiki

TimH timh at dirtymonday.net
Fri Jan 6 21:28:46 EST 2006

On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 18:28:12 -0700
James Britt <james_b at neurogami.com> wrote:

> Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I'm looking through the
> nitrhq pages for help on Nitro templating, and noticed that the code
> shown on
> http://www.nitrohq.com/view/Templates/Nitro
> has sections where it seems to be black text on a dark gray background,
> which is damn hard to read.

	It has been mentioned over and over again.  That's all I'll say on that.  It could easily be fixed by editing the public/style.css file for spark and changing this line:

	pre {background: #424242; padding: 10px; overflow: auto;}

to something like this

	pre {background: #424242; color: #FFF; padding: 10px; overflow: auto;}