[Nitro] BUG: Nitro dispatcher

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 16:25:47 EST 2006

Reproduced against gem and glycerin. The problem seems to be in the webrick
adapter (at least I couldn't duplicate with FastCGI). For you, Aidan,
attached is a patch to change it to handle periods. If you do use it, could
you report back any problems you find? I'm honestly not sure why it's
looking for periods in the url and ignoring them, so changing the behaviour
might be a bad thing. But with the patch, your some_method is called.

Also, I'm not sure what version you're running, so patching might fail. If
so, it's simple enough to fix by hand. All you have to do is comment two
lines. :)

For anyone who might know why it's doing what it's doing, could you join in
and educate us? I'm curious...