[Nitro] newer postgres interface snapshots

rob rob at motionpath.com
Wed Jan 4 15:06:41 EST 2006

What versions of PostgreSQL have you observed this with? If it is a
fairly recent version of PostgresSQL or caused by one of the small
number of routines I added to the postgres adapter for use by Og
(such as an analog to the MySQL adapters list_tables) I will still
look at it before the end of the month even if it is the postgres
adapter and not Nitro.