[Nitro] newer postgres interface snapshots

rob rob at motionpath.com
Wed Jan 4 14:09:45 EST 2006

If nobody else looks into this I will do so later on in the month. I
am quite surprised at this as we have a number of applications that
have dates, boolean, etc with the psql store and one of my co-workers
was fairly recently using spark with PostgreSQL. Can this problem be
reproduced now simply by running Spark?