[Nitro] Patch management

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 04:27:25 EST 2006

I totally agree with this. I would like to ask everyone that sends
patches to send them publicly to this list (with a PATCH: ....) title.
Moreover, I would like to give admin rights to the repository to at
least one more person. We should discuss this over the following

PS: I generally accept most patches, but sometimes it takes a bit longer...