[Nitro] Nitro 1.0

James Britt james_b at neurogami.com
Mon Jan 2 19:07:51 EST 2006

Aidan Rogers wrote:
> Hi all,
> My last attempt at posting this resulted in a blank message - let's
> try again :-)

Odd. I saw the message the first time.

> Has the feature set for Nitro 1.0 been defined yet?  If so, where
> might I read it?  If not, why not?

Probably too soon.  It's often a mistake to plan all sorts of features;
better to start small and evolve what makes sense as you go.

I believe that's what George has been doing.  I gripe about it because
it breaks my code, but I think that in the end you get something better
than if you had attempted to define the target right from the start.