[Nitro] Plans for new release.

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:44:25 EST 2006

Hi list,

I don't know what George or anyone else has in mind, but I'd like to see all
tests passing, all examples (including Spark and Flare) working and as many
bugs as possible squashed. That's what I've been working towards for a while
and what I'd like to see before the upcoming March 6th release.

If there's anyone who'd like to help Nitro and Og, and isn't sure where to
start, that's a good way I think. :)

Assuming you've got glycerin from George's repo:
*  rake test in glue/nitro/og subdirectories runs unit tests. You might need
to set RUBYOPT=-rubygems for this. Edit og/test/og/CONFIG.rb for your
particular database set up.

*  examples/spark/flare are in their own subdirectories.

*  I've been listing bugs as I've found them, seen them here, etc. on
Rubyforge. If you find something you can't fix, please list it there so we
know it exists and don't forget about it. I'm currently receiving emails
from the Tracker and will forward them to the list so they are noticed.

If anyone else has something to add as to goals for the new release, please
do post it. It'd be good to get coordinated for this release.

Thanks for listening,