[Nitro] [PATCH] hierarchical.rb bugfix
kashia at vfemail.net
Tue Feb 28 10:01:42 EST 2006
2-line fix for hierarchical.rb
And a Question:
Is there a way, to set up a darcs repository, public or semi-public where one can send patches to.
* make the darcs available to a group of people, with upload access for them
* make the darcs run unittest, if they fail, reject patch
* apply correct patches
* make a website with list of applied/rejected patches (Trac ?)
It would take:
* A public accessable computer
* Time to secure the computer
which is pretty hard to come by I think...
And it would require that all unittests are working on that computer...
Of course this is only a sketchy idea, but one which would really help with such one-line fixes like this one. (If my idea is technically possible :P)
Feel the love
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 25349 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/nitro-general/attachments/20060228/6c23f1d9/attachment.obj
More information about the Nitro-general