[Nitro] I am back...

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 01:27:20 EST 2006

On 2/26/06, Michael Fellinger <m.fellinger at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey george,
> had more releases of gems, would that confuse everybody?

Hello Michael, I plan to release   the current version of glycerin as
version 0.29.0 after I do some testing. Probably on Tuesday or
something. Then we can start a new glycerin cycle where i can add some
of my planned changes. What does everybody think about this?

> Another thing is that we really need a Trac - the dev-team is onlyglued with the ML and small parts via IRC - we need a better andbroader platform of discussion, bugtracking, overview of the changesand maybe even a place to get into developing easier.

Perhaps someone from this community can host Trac? Like zimba did with
the unofficial  repository? I dont know when we  will have time to set
up Trac here at Navel. We are quite busy at the moment.

> Oh, and before i forget - we need a paypal-link :)

Will add one. The truth is that an open source project requires some
work that is not fun or fullfilling to do (docs, support, maintenance,
etc). A monetized incentive could help here.

best regards,
George.

--
http://www.gmosx.com