[Nitro] Unit testing library - changes

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 11:57:34 EST 2006

Sure, will have a look at this tomorow along with the rest of your
changes, thanks a lot!

-g.

PS: You didn't ever send me that upload progress / multipart parsing
patch of yours. Have you done any more work on this? I would love to
have a look.

http://www.gmosx.com
http://www.navel.gr
http://www.nitrohq.com