[Nitro] I am back...

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 11:49:32 EST 2006

Dear devs,

It's nice to be back ;-) And the best thing is that (among many other
things) I have time to work on 0.29.0 and make this the best release
yet. The target release date is March 6th, keep this in mind when
working on your patches. Over the next days I will integrate the
(many) submitted patches in the official repository, and add some nice
new code.

stay tuned ;-)

PS: It was quite amazing to see *more* activity in the community while
I was missing. This clearly shows that Nitro needs a core team instead
of a lead developer. We must work on this over the following days too