[Nitro] Nitro BOF @ RailsConf Chicago?

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 12:48:20 EST 2006

Hi  Zed,

Great! That's two for starters. I must warn you though that
me=Nitro.newbie. So it'll be a bit like the blind leading the blind
but between now and the conference hopefully I'll know a bit more
since I've got the mr_guid debugger working with Nitro and am plunging
into its depths. Let's stay in touch and plan some evening session.

bakki