[Nitro] Generating scaffolding / stub codes?

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 18:59:41 EST 2006

One of the first things most web apps need are user authentication and
authorization functionality...the latter based perhaps on ACL or RBAC.

There are atleast half a dozen of them for Rails. May be take the best
features of each and roll into a Nitro plugin/gem or whatever? unless
something like it already exists. I am not that familiar with Nitro
yet.

-bakki