[Nitro] debugging nitro apps

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 18:54:05 EST 2006

I'll be happy to. I already put in a couple of hours on it using the
depot rails app from Dave Thomas' book. I will also try and debug a
Nitro app and see how it does. It seems reasonably fast for single
stepping through source, setting breakpoints etc. I will write a
detailed report in a couple of days and may be post it to the list?
unless I crash and burn :)