[Nitro] debugging nitro apps

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 16:40:48 EST 2006

Hi,

I use breakpointer in Rails and the RadRails IDE for Rails debugging
which has a lot of limitations. No way to debug by stepping through
source code .

I was hoping that there is something I could use on Linux (I looked
into Arachnoruby but its debugger does not work on my Debian box) to
step through not only the app code but also the framework itself. I
feel this is the best way to learn Nitro or any other ruby framework
with source.

Can you please enlighten me on the best practices of Ruby/Nitro
debugging which the core developers use?

Thanks,

bakki