[Nitro] fastcgi without Og

Fabian Buch fabian at oggu.de
Tue Feb 21 09:54:39 EST 2006

hi, I just started writing a new app, which doesn't need a database
yet, so I didn't require Og in my run.rb. That led to the following
error:

/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/nitro-0.28.0/lib/nitro/adapter/fastcgi.rb:
16: undefined method `thread_safe=' for Og:Module (NoMethodError)

Of course I can just uncommend that or require Og anyway (which I did
for now), but maybe a nitro-adapter shouldn't rely on Og being enabled.
What would be the best way for the fastcgi-adapter to ask for whether
og enabled?

Fabian Buch