[Nitro] Localization

zimba.tm zimba.tm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 10:14:13 EST 2006

Recently I have made a patch that externalized the pipeline to an array in a
"setting" but I didn't submit it.

The problem with that approach is that it didn't make clear in the code that
the ordering is important. How would you build an ordered list differently,
aboiding the "template = Compiler.transform(template)" sheme which makes it
unflexible ?

On Saturday 18 February 2006 17:46, George Moschovitis wrote:
> > Well, here is the problem, every change to the pipeline needs a
> > complete listing of a new pipeline you want to use.
>
> I have some semi-working code that 'injects' compilers in the
> pipeline, to tackle this problem. be patient for this.
>
> -g.
>
> --
> http://www.gmosx.com
> http://www.navel.gr