[Nitro] Problem with forgien key constraints

rob rob at motionpath.com
Sat Feb 18 06:38:21 EST 2006

It isn't really important what the constraint names are as you can
examine the constraint definitions to see what should and shouldn't
be there, I tried to give them descriptive names in the same vein as
the join table naming system (for people who care to meddle with the
database manually) but it's not necessary, they could be named anything.

Nice idea.