[Nitro] Some newbie questions.

zimba.tm zimba.tm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 17:14:12 EST 2006

On Friday 17 February 2006 23:01, Bakki Kudva wrote:
> Hello all,

Hi Bakki,

welcome to the Nitro community :)

> Where is the log directory? I looked in the project (todo), home,
> /var/log etc. Am I to create this directory in the project folder?

The log file "has to be" under the file's folder where you have run
Nitro.start. Typically, you would create a run.rb file which you use to start
you application. The log folder would be in the same folder that run.rb

> Again same question here which ctl file? The only one I found was
> ../todo/script/scgi_ctl

This is not well documented. I think it refers to the run.rb I was talking
about earlier.

> I could not find wee/examples/calculator

Wee is another web framework. You need it for that example to run.

weblog : http://zimba.oree.ch