[Nitro] [oree.ch] New patch

zimba.tm zimba.tm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 05:50:57 EST 2006

On Thursday 16 February 2006 19:02, George Moschovitis wrote:
> > i think that all classes or at least the ones with a generic name like
> > Tag should be in modules. Naturally, all the changes are stored on my own
> > repo so you can only import what you are interested in. I hope I'm not
> > causing too much trouble, it's not my intent to take over the
> > development.
> Ok Tag should be in a namespace module. I just didn't like the
> reasoning: to make ...narf work. It is not the aim of Nitro to work
> with every library in existance.

I totally agree. We know both that Narf should also take care of it's
namespace pollution. Especially because it is a library, which nitro is not.

So in what module should we put Tag ? Right now it is in Glue::Tag.

> About your repository. I am sure the community is really greatful for
> this. I will be back in about 8 days to work with all of you for the
> release of Nitro/Og 0.29.0 I have some great features in mind, which I
> am sure will bring a smile to everyone's faces ;-)

Nice :-)  I hope we can collaborate more in the future. What was putting of
for submitting patches before, is that some didn't get applied, got lost and
that I didn't know where you want to take Nitro/Og. So all the work I would
do would be the contrary of useful. The recurring subject is to setup Trac so
that we have a nice community tool.

weblog : http://zimba.oree.ch