[Nitro] New Nitro Site

James Britt james_b at neurogami.com
Thu Feb 16 17:15:25 EST 2006

Bryan Soto wrote:

> Sorry, I meant caching with the wiki itself. Seems like it's not
> properly updating the cached version of the page on changes as I do see
> the changes in the edit area after a save. Just a guess though.

Ah.  Anyway, the Proper Authorities have been alerted.

>      > I'd love to see it, but for some reason it doesn't resolve
>     correctly for
>      > me. :(
>     First I've heard of any DNS issues.
> I didn't bother complaining as I (probably correctly) assumed it was a
> problem with my setup. I first noticed it when I couldn't read your blog
> via Planet Ruby last week (Feb. 10). I keep forgetting to try from home
> though to confirm that was the case.

They're on the same machine (along with ruby-doc.org and a number of
other sites), so if you have issues please let me know.  There was a
brief time when some network issues borked the DNS, but otherwise they
should be up and available to all.

James Britt