[Nitro] New Nitro Site

James Britt james_b at neurogami.com
Thu Feb 16 14:49:50 EST 2006

Bryan Soto wrote:
> On 2/16/06, *James Britt* <james_b at neurogami.com
> <mailto:james_b at neurogami.com>> wrote:
>
>     I tried to add a new site to the list
>
>     http://www.nitrohq.com/view/Nitro_in_the_real_world
>
>     but it never seems to appear after saving the edit.
>

> It sounds suspiciously like a caching problem...
>
>     Refreshing Cities
>     http://www.refreshingcities.org/ <http://www.refreshingcities.org/>

You see that in a browser? Or in the edit pane?

Neither IE nor FF shows the new text in the rendered page, only in the
edit area.  I cleared the cache for IE, but still see no changes.  (And
I doubt IE would have had a previous version, because those f*cking
access keys in the wiki are too damn annoying for browsing the site in
IE.  I've had to turn access keys off in FF becuase they are so often
poorly applied. )

> I'd love to see it, but for some reason it doesn't resolve correctly for
> me. :(

First I've heard of any DNS issues.

--
James Britt