[Nitro] [oree.ch] New patch

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 13:02:18 EST 2006

> i think that all classes or at least the ones with a generic name like Tag
> should be in modules. Naturally, all the changes are stored on my own repo so
> you can only import what you are interested in. I hope I'm not causing too
> much trouble, it's not my intent to take over the development.

Ok Tag should be in a namespace module. I just didn't like the
reasoning: to make ...narf work. It is not the aim of Nitro to work
with every library in existance.

About your repository. I am sure the community is really greatful for
this. I will be back in about 8 days to work with all of you for the
release of Nitro/Og 0.29.0 I have some great features in mind, which I
am sure will bring a smile to everyone's faces ;-)

regards,
George.

PS: In the meantime, I really love to see patches coming ;-)

--
http://www.gmosx.com
http://www.navel.gr