[Nitro] [oree.ch] New patch

zimba.tm zimba.tm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:04:30 EST 2006

Hi George,

i think that all classes or at least the ones with a generic name like Tag
should be in modules. Naturally, all the changes are stored on my own repo so
you can only import what you are interested in. I hope I'm not causing too
much trouble, it's not my intent to take over the development.

http://oree.ch/nitro should be considered semi-stable until you are back from
vacation.

After that, after you merged all the patches you're interested in, I will use
it for experimental features.

On Thursday 16 February 2006 13:57, George Moschovitis wrote:
> Please, do NOT change Nitro names so easily to avoid conflicts with obscure
> libraries like narf.
>
> regards,
> George.
>
> On 2/15/06, zimba.tm <zimba.tm at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Fed Feb 15 14:44:04 CET 2006  Jonas Pfenniger <zimba.tm at gmail.com>
> >  * Taggable: Moved the Tag class in the Glue namespace
> >
> > I wanted to avoid name collisions (with Narf::Mechanize).
> >
> > I also corrected spark so make sure to backup your database before
> > upgrading.
> >
> > --
> > Cheers,
> >  zimba.tm