[Nitro] Og conflicts with Narf (Mechanize)

Rob Pitt rob at motionpath.com
Wed Feb 15 10:18:52 EST 2006

I've mentioned this before (polluting the global namespace) and even
provided a patch to remove Glue from the global namespace. I agree it's
a bad idea, but George really likes it and my final position is it
should be an option (enabled by default, but you may disable, which my
patch provided for and has been running here in production with no
issues so far).