[Nitro] Test-based development

Eduardo Rocha eduardorochabr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 07:07:02 EST 2006

Is that really like a user browsing the site?

Actually, I am not that fan of Rails controller testing, because it
can only tests the controller receive the parameters, like

post :update, :person => {:name => 'John', :age => '34'}

and it does not take into account the real page that contains the form.

The frameworks that act like a user browsing the site are Watir and
Selenium, that are appart from Rails. Am I missing something?