[Nitro] Og tutorial (part one)

Aidan Rogers aidan at yoyo.org
Tue Feb 14 17:03:16 EST 2006

Hi all,

In writing the Nitro tutorial, it quickly became obvious to me that
my knowledge of Nitro isn't sufficient for the task as yet.  However,
my knowledge of Og is pretty good, so I've just modified the work
I've done so far to be a gentle introduction to Og.  (I've decided it
ain't going to be a book!)

Feedback appreciated.  Specifically, I'd like requests as to what
you'd like me to write about next :-)  My current intention is to
move onto more advanced settings in Og.setup (schema evolution, for
example) and to introduce schema_inheritance.