[Nitro] Bug tracking

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 19:42:17 EST 2006

I know we have Aidan working on bug tracking software (Thanks Aidan!), but
pending that (He's using it as the basis for documentation and writing is
tough), I'd like to ask everyone to please use the bug tracking software on
Rubyfoge: http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?atid=1670&group_id=418&func=browse

If you are developing and plan to fix the bug yourself later, please log it
there. We all forget things. Besides, you might get the pleasant surprise of
finding the bug already fixed when you pull the latest changes :)

If you don't develop and find a bug, it let's us know it's there and gives
us a chance to fix it. Or if you'd like to help, maybe you can find
something there to do. :)

Many thanks,

Bryan