[Nitro] PATCH: Og, Tests

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 12:12:20 EST 2006

> I think it's nice to consider part/admin as a standalone application that you
> plug in your existing framework. I wish we could build various other buidling
> blocks like this.

Exactly, in my 'plasma' framework (a high level web framework i am
building on top of nitro) there is the concept of a 'root'
application. Ie you can 'inherit' and 'include' webapps in your webapp
like you include/inherit classes/modules in ruby classes.

Will explain this better in a future mail, and i propose we staart a
proper discussion about the best place to put parts then.

regards,
George.

--
http://www.gmosx.com