[Nitro] part/admin b0rken?

Aidan Rogers aidan at yoyo.org
Sun Feb 12 21:41:06 EST 2006

Hi all,

In writing the Og/Nitro tutorial, I started using part/admin.  Has
anyone else noticed it is broken in the current 0.28.0 release?  I'm
getting numerous errors.  It works on the surface, but when you give
it a model which has anything resembling a real-life app, there are
issues.  Anyone else seen these?

If so, please let me know.  I'm aiming to track them down and supply
fixes, but don't want to duplicate effort.  It therefore goes without
saying (but I'll say it anyway) if you're working on fixes for this,
please let me know :-)