[Nitro] Og Revisted

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 12:24:20 EST 2006

> Is your intention that
>  property ...
> leave an explicit structure representing the property (e.g. via annotation)
> so that
>   Og.enchant ...
> can do its thing? (Also, does it currently do so?)
>
> If so, I definitely support it.

Yes, that is the case.

See, it would be nice if all classes could be enchanted by default,
then it would be completely transparent, but as it is enchantment is
too heavy for that. But if we split "enchantment" up into two parts
then the first part could be light weight mixin front-end that just
allows one to establishes the structure --this could then be part of
all classes. The the second part would then use that structure to do
all the grunt work at runtime.

Does that make sense?

T.