[Nitro] FastCGI is broken because of Og.thread_safe not having an Og.manager.store

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 17:15:26 EST 2006

On 1/26/06, Rob Pitt <rob at motionpath.com> wrote:

> Og.manager.store returned nil causing lots of Og functions to stop
> working. Using irb from a separate thread in the same process revealed
> @store_class and @options were setup OK (and store really was nil).
>
> I could get a backtrace later, where do you want a backtrace from, from
> the part of the code that generates the connection pool?

Hi Rob, did you ever discover anything about this? I ask because, after
Guill's Og.thread_safe patch and my patch of today to make the og test suite
run again, running rake test from the og directory causes these errors you
were talking about. It's probably something we'd be able to debug regardless
since it's now consistent, but if you have any info to give a head start
with, that'd be nice too. :)