[Nitro] Facets More & Glue

zimba.tm zimba.tm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 13:06:24 EST 2006

I'm favorable to include all the facet in nitro's repository because it's the
only project I know that uses it. It will also allow use to make facet and
nitro fit together well.

Then I wish that we move facet_core to facet and facet_more to calibre,
integrate the generic parts of glue into calibre and non-generic in each
project (nitro or og). According to the glue source code it doesn't seem too
complicated to do. I'm thinking of "property" and "configuration" for
example.

I also think that the Gen package is a good idea but that we don't have the
time to develop it. So while it's in beta, we could just leave it in the repo
but remove the dependency and use nitrogen instead.

Cheers,
  zimba.tm

weblog : http://zimba.oree.ch