[Nitro] Og Revisted

Emmanouil Piperakis epiperak at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 05:49:59 EST 2006

I am not the web devel expert, but let me put just a small piece of
advice...
I believe Nitro/Og should stay as is, conceptually for the moment. George
had/has an idea and a lot of reason for this idea. He should be advised for
any large scale changes. Additions should be welcomed
as long as they do not de-RAIL Nitro/Og (hehe... nice) from its original
purpose.

The major disadvantage (I do not need to mention the tones of advantages,
they are obvious) of having many developers working on the same idea is that
rarely a complete consensus on the idea is reached. In that case a hierarchy
in the decission process always helps. I suggest that we / you / everyone
plan new changes / upgrades for Nitro/Og and even implement them, but let
George decide what should be incorperated.

:-/ Just my opinion...

E.P.