[Nitro] Documentation Survey

Aidan Rogers aidan at yoyo.org
Fri Feb 10 00:08:24 EST 2006

Does it have to be a Wiki?  I'm writing a bug tracker for the
tutorial :-)

my 60 minutes would be spent thusly:

- Nitro Quick Start, 30 mins, tutorial/example (i.e. show how Nitro
is as rapid or more rapid than rails)
- Ajax features, 30 mins, tutorial/example (the Flickr video was an
appetite whetter, this is more information along those lines)

I've been reading the "Agile Web Development with Rails" book by the
two Daves, and I'm pretty sure I/we could produce something of equal
quality and quantity for Nitro.

Aidan
---
http://www.infurious.com