[Nitro] [oree.ch] Patchset #1

guillaume pierronnet guillaume.pierronnet at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:26:53 EST 2006

here is a summary of my bundle of patches:

Thu Feb  9 14:18:00 CET 2006  Guillaume Pierronnet
<guillaume.pierronnet at gmail.com>
  * security fixes on ./og/lib/og/store/sql.rb

Thu Feb  9 14:17:40 CET 2006  Guillaume Pierronnet
<guillaume.pierronnet at gmail.com>
  * littles improvements on nitro/helper/table.rb

Thu Feb  9 14:15:40 CET 2006  Guillaume Pierronnet
<guillaume.pierronnet at gmail.com>
  * bugfix: autoreload messages sent to Logger instead of STDERR

Wed Feb  8 13:35:28 CET 2006  Guillaume Pierronnet
<guillaume.pierronnet at gmail.com>
  * supplementary check on calling Og.thread_safe

Tue Feb  7 17:56:46 CET 2006  Guillaume Pierronnet
<guillaume.pierronnet at gmail.com>
  * bugfix: on-the-fly Og.thread_safe mode changing