[Nitro] Darcs repo

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:25:45 EST 2006

On 2/8/06, zimba.tm <zimba.tm at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday 07 February 2006 19:18, Bryan Soto wrote:
> > On 2/7/06, zimba.tm <zimba.tm at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hello devs,
> > >
> > > I have setup a temporary darcs repo while gmosx is away at s
> > > http://oree.ch/nitro.
> > >
> > > Please let me know if you need anything else.
> >
> > Thanks for doing that. :)
> >
> > So what procedure would you like to follow with regards to applying
> > bundles?
> >
> > Bryan
>
> I don't know darcs enough to know how to give commit access over http. If
> you
> have any knowledge in this it is highly appreciated.

I think you can do it via email. I  don't know how. I'm new to darcs.

In the meanwhile, just send me your patches trough to this list or directly.
> Like you want.
>
> Any suggestions ?

Let's just stick with the list for now then. Might be fun to have more than
one repository. Motionpath can host the stable bugfix version and you can
host the real glycerin. :)